A family-owned NWA moving company serving the Northwest Arkansas area, Winter Moving & Storage is all about giving back to the community. With every step we take and ever decision we make, we strive to put people first! Whether you’re relocating across the United States or moving right here to Arkansas, you can be confident that your move—be it short or long distance—will go smoothly.
Winter Moving & Storage’s outstanding customer service policy—established in order to insure that all of our valued clients are treated with the upmost respect and professionalism—is part of the reason why. We’ll work miracles until you’re completely satisfied because when our customers are happy, we’re happy.
Here are just a few of the reasons our customer service policy stands out:
- We’re good listeners. After more than 40 plus years of experience in the moving and storage industry, we’ve learned a thing or two about what it takes to transfer your family and/or store your precious possessions. Of course nobody’s perfect and problems sometimes arise, but with our helpful and qualified customer service team standing behind you, solutions are right around the corner. Our highly trained staff has the benefit of years of knowledge and expertise, plus we take the time to listen to your concerns and answer all your questions. We’re more than happy to pass along useful information to help you with things such as how to time your move, which materials to use, packing tips, payment options, storage choices and more. We know moving can be stressful, but don’t worry, the NWA moving company named: Winter Moving & Storage, will be with you from start to finish.
- We strive to address all our clients’ needs. Anticipating your needs and making sure every interaction is clear and direct is our customer service commitment. Every staff member gives 100 percent of their time and attention explaining in detail all of our product and service packages. You’ll walk away with a relocation and/or storage plan that’s tailored for you. We don’t just sell goods and services. We sell solutions.
- We value and appreciate our customers. You’re the reason we’re in business—there wouldn’t be a Winter & Storage without you. There are a number of ways we show our gratitude. First, we’ll treat you like the individual that you are; no cookie-cutter sales pitches here. Second, we will take the time to get to know your name and your unique situation and, third, we promise to always be honest and transparent—whether we’re giving you a flat price or a time estimate—there will never be hidden charges. What we quote is what you get.
- We’re open to feedback, both positive and negative. Nobody’s perfect and everyone makes mistakes. If we’ve somehow fallen short at any point in the process or if you’re particularly pleased with us for a job well done, we want to hear about it. Feel free to send us an email, leave us a note on our website or share your comments on social media. Whichever way you decide to express yourself and your views, remember that doing so will help us to grow and improve as a company.
- We always want to speak with you. Contact us during normal business hours at 1-800-435-6683 if you are looking for a NWA moving company.