We are thrilled to have two of our drivers as recipients of the Atlas Van Lines’ “Customer Service Award.” Both Josh Jackson and Scott Tilley will be on Atlas’ 2011 Scroll of Honor. They have excelled in the areas of customer service and safety.
Only 200 out of 3,000 drivers were selected for the award.
There are many standards for winning the award:
- Customer service rating of at least 4.5
- AVL qualified as of January 1, 2011
- Have a minimum of 8 AVL post move performance questionnaires
- Haul a minimum of 300,000 lbs. of HHG
- Claims cost no more than $100.00 per 10,000 lbs. hauled
- Safety points less than 1O0 at end of year
- No driver out of service inspection violations
- No DOT preventable accidents
- Operator’s license kept current and unrestricted
- Physical kept current
Josh has been a driver for Winter Moving for eight years. Scott has also been a driver for Winter Moving for eight years and has won the “Customer Service Award” seven years in a row. Scott has also been selected as one of the top 10 drivers of 2011.
We are so happy to have such great team members providing the ultimate service that our customers deserve!